The law firm that tried and won the nation’s first class action case on behalf of asbestos exposure victims remains an active, effective force for toxic exposure victims. The firm that won a significant asbestos exposure decision benefiting 2,000 plaintiffs is the one you can turn to today for counsel and representation you can trust as an injured worker or grieving family member.
For Texas Mesothelioma attorneys at the Provost Umphrey Law Firm, the fight for justice for mesothelioma sufferers and others struck by asbestos-related cancers has been a continuous one. From the early 1970s forward, we have taken on and proven negligence cases against corporate employers in a wide range of industries. We are actively representing mesothelioma victims in Texas and thousands of other asbestos disease sufferers nationwide.
Successful Experience Across the Spectrum of Asbestos Litigation
Our experience and proven capabilities extend to:
- Leadership in consolidation of thousands of victims’ asbestos cancer cases in the 1980s and 1990s, enabling thousands of clients to receive sizable, much-needed compensation they deserved
- A longstanding union commitment that makes our firm a go-to resource for legal representation across many union industries
- Litigation against premises owners who maintained unsafe conditions as well as products liability lawsuits against manufacturers who failed to warn users about asbestos risks
- Advocacy for our clients via every available avenue within the legal system, with client-by-client, focused attention to each case
- Service on major asbestos bankruptcy committees in the effort to ensure fair distribution of assets and insurance settlements to mesothelioma and other asbestos cancer victims
Contact Nationally Proven Asbestos Trial Lawyers Based in Beaumont, Texas
Your asbestos exposure lawsuit may call for lawyers who work at all levels of the justice system and travel nationwide on behalf of our clients. Our firm has distinguished itself in this field, and every equity partner and many other attorneys here are board certified in personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, we encourage you to contact our firm today. We offer personal attention, a free consultation and representation without any financial risk to you if we can pursue your case.