Attorneys for Wrongful Death, Fatal Car Crashes and Gross Negligence
When a loved one dies in an accident, the family has tremendous grief to deal with as well as wrongful death insurance claims. At the Provost Umphrey Law Firm, we understand that you need time to grieve without the worry of dealing with insurance companies and others who want to settle your wrongful death claim as soon as possible.
Take your time. At the Provost Umphrey Law Firm, our wrongful death lawyers know that this is a difficult time for your family. You need time to determine the full extent of your financial losses as well as understanding the need for pain and suffering compensation. When there are dependents involved – children, a spouse, aging parents, other family members – their needs should be considered in a wrongful death settlement.
Our personal injury trial lawyers have handled a wide range of wrongful death lawsuits and settlement, including those involving:
- Fatal car crashes: If your relative was involved in a fatal motor vehicle accident – motorcycles, autos, trucks – our wrongful death law firm will investigate the case and assure that all liable parties are named in a lawsuit.
- Workplace accidents: If an explosion at an oil refinery or a train engine boiler fire caused an accidental death at work, you need an experienced attorney to help your family recover the compensation you need.
- Products liability: The experienced lawyers at the Provost Umphrey Law Firm will look for the root causes in an accidental death. If a dangerous product caused the accident or made the results worse, we will pursue a products liability lawsuit.
- Premises liability: If dangerous premises were responsible for your loved one’s death, our wrongful death law firm will investigate and file a gross negligence claim on behalf of you and your family.
- Dangerous drugs: Did a dangerous prescription drug cause a relative’s death? The Provost Umphrey Law Firm has the resources and determination to pursue dangerous drug cases for our clients.
The personal injury trial lawyers at the Provost Umphrey Law Firm have built a reputation for excellence starting in Jefferson County, Texas, growing to the State of Texas, the Southeast U.S., and nationwide. Our personal injury law firm represents clients anywhere in America from our offices in Beaumont, Tyler, Texas; Nashville, Tennessee; and Arkansas.
Although only ten percent of the lawyers in Texas have been certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, every equity partner at Provost Umphrey is board certified in personal injury trial law.