Ashlynn graduated from Baylor Law School as a Leadership Fellow in 2023. During her time at Baylor, Ashlynn was a member of the Baylor Barrister Society and President of the Baylor Public Interest Legal Society. During her tenure as president, she helped coordinate multiple community drives and events including the biggest event of the year, Adoption Day – a day organized by the county in which multiple foster children are legally adopted by their forever families. Ashlynn was also a member of the moot court team and Baylor Women’s Legal Society. She received Pro Bono & Public Service Program Honors as well as the Joe Cannon Professionalism Award that is given to a student who exemplifies a commitment to professionalism and integrity.
Ashlynn is currently a member of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association and the Michelle F. Mehaffy Chapter of American Inns of Court, as well as the Jefferson Country Bar Association.
In her free time, Ashlynn enjoys spending time with friends and family, traveling to new places, and being outdoors.
Areas of Practice
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Workplace incidents
- Slip and falls
- Human Trafficking
- Supreme Court of Texas
- Eastern District of Texas
- Southern District of Texas
- Northern District of Texas
Baylor Law School
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, Leadership Fellow
- Honors: Dean’s List
Stephen F. Austin State University
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Economics, magna cum laude
- University Scholar
- Active in local and SFA communities through participation in multiple academic organizations, including being an altar server at campus church, tutoring local middle school and high school students, and competitive cheer team
Professional Associations and Civic Involvement
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- Jefferson County Bar Association
- American Inns of Court, Michelle F. Mehaffy Chapter